Making the menopause work.
Menopause Awareness Training sessions are designed to provide you and your staff an insight into the physical and psychological effects the menopause can bring. They’re suitable for both men and women of all ages, employees and employers and provide a relaxed yet informative way of learning how to support and / or deal with the many challenges women face during the menopause years.
Although I cover some serious topics, I have designed the sessions to be light-hearted, interactive yet educational and informative, but perhaps most importantly, the training encourages honest and open conversations about the menopause, helps to break down barriers and shows women they don’t have to suffer in silence any more. Due to Covid-19, I now offer my in-person training as an online Covid-19 secure ‘Lunch & Learn’ session delivered via Zoom.
What we'll cover together:
- How does the menopause impact women in the workplace?
- Basic information about the science of the menopause – what it is and what it isn’t!
- An insight into the many challenges women face during this life phase – both physical and psychological
- Discussion around unconscious bias and society’s negative view of the menopause
- Busting the myths/taboos that surround the menopause
- Some hints and tips on how to handle some of the most common effects of menopause
- The importance of having a menopause policy in place
- Practical guidance on how to adjust the workplace environment
I now offer my in-person training as an online Covid-19 secure ‘Lunch & Learn’ session delivered via Zoom. A worksheet and list of resources is included.
My online ‘Lunch & Learn’ presentation will last for approximately 45 minutes plus Q&A’s if time allows.
The online Making the Menopause Work ‘Lunch & Learn’ presentation costs £125 and a worksheet and list of resources is included. Please note that payment is required at the time of booking.
I am already a trained Wellbeing Coach and qualified Kinetic Shift Practitioner. I am also a Student Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist, and qualify in October 2020 (Student member of the NCH and the AfSFH Registration ID #1561). I have studied the menopause in depth and have all the relevant insurance and safeguarding certificates required. I do advocate a variety of other therapies, both traditional and holistic, so will signpost you if appropriate.